Rattlin Jack Men’s Sun Protection Fishing Shirt Deep Water Dorado UPF 50
On the back of Rattlin Jack’s Sun Protection Fishing Shirt Deep Water Dorado is Mick’s depiction of this Dorado bull in a switch back turn underwater while chasing bait fish. Rattlin Jack Dorado fish crest is on left chest and “Chart Your Own Course” down left sleeve.
One of the most strikingly colored fish in the ocean, Dorado or Mahi-Mahi are a pelagic species that feed on Sardines and Pacific Mackerel. They are hard fighters with awesome action. Stalk them near floating debris on trolled plugs, rubber skirts or feathers. Sometimes called Dolphinfish, they are delicious to eat and a very popular game fish.
- 100 percent performance polyester.
- Made in USA and imported.
- UPF 50 is the highest rating in men’s sun protection clothing; fish as long as you want!
- Reinforced stitching; Fishing apparel as tough as you are.
- Keep cool in hot humid climates with quick dry performance comfort OR use as a cold climate moisture wicking first layer.
- Stain and antimicrobial (odor) resistant.
- Machine wash cold, hang or tumble dry low.
- Get the right size: Load your size and more sizing information loads below it. More info in the size chart tab below. Don’t know your chest size? Click here.